Please read and accept our terms and conditions before continuing
The information on this web site is not meant to take the place of health care or services you may need.
We hope that the information provided on its website pages is helpful to readers. Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice.
I understand that:
- A positive screening result with this test does not mean that I am definitely infected with HIV, the result needs to be confirmed through additional confirmatory testing which should be done by a medical professional.
- A negative screening result with this test does not mean that I am definitely not infected with HIV, particularly when potential exposure may have been within the previous 3 months.
- If the test is negative and I engage in activities that put myself at risk for HIV on a regular basis, I know that it is important to test regularly.
- This product should not be used to make decisions on behaviour that may put myself or others at increased risk for HIV
- That the contact details provided are my confidential contact details
- That I am over the age of 18 years old
- That an email or sms will be sent to me confirming the progress of my delivery
- I am performing this test at my own risk
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from (i) the information on the site, (ii) the product we sell, (iii) any other matter relating to the service. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products, and services available through the site.
- I hereby give my consent to the collection my Demographic, Contact and Special Personal Information (i.e. health and biometric) from my healthcare providers (pharmacy, pathology, medical doctor and radiology).
- I understand that the distributor, medical aid, and retail outlet is indemnified from any liability arising from any fault or defect of the products performance.
- I understand that I can only claim through medical aid one kit per beneficiary per quarter
When you place orders on our websites, all of your order information, including your credit card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our websites from capturing and viewing your personal information. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website.